Three Little Woods is the home of Dan The Gardener and his friends is a countryside village with one big Beach and another two when the tide goes out. Further, into the village are the Great Woods where some trees stand at over one hundred feet tall to get the best sunshine. Three Little Woods runs on the energy produced by the waves, sun and the wind. www.danthegardener.com #sustainableenergy #widenergy #tidalenergy
My name is Kathy Rustell and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends. The information on our blog is here to help parents encouraging Kids Gardening and to respect nature by recycling, reducing water, re-using products, growing plants, fruit and vegetables, being healthy and having fun!
My name is Kathy and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends, welcome to our online home.
- Rocky Road Krispie Cakes Recipe
- The Rainforests
- Trees of the World
- Why Soil is so important
- Bee Facts
- The Solar System For Kids
- Fungi- More than meets the eye.
- Santa Claus around the World
- Poppy Day
- Bonfire Night – In Celebration of Guy Fawkes
- Ants – They Really Are Amazing
- The Wonderful World of Mulch
- How To Make Your Own Driftwood Photo Frames
- Interesting Facts For Kids- Did You Know That?
- Mini Cheese and Tomato Pizza