There are many different types of the plant out there and they are all so different. Some have green leaves others have purple leaves. Some grow Fruits other Vegetables. Some plants need soil others only need a tall tree in the canopy to rest on and feed on the dust in the air for water and minerals.
- The Importance Of Hedges And Boundaries
- Companion Plants – which plants like growing next to each other
- Rivers of the World
- Rocky Road Krispie Cakes Recipe
- The Rainforests
- Trees of the World
- Why Soil is so important
- Bee Facts
- The Solar System For Kids
- Fungi- More than meets the eye.
- Santa Claus around the World
- Poppy Day
- Bonfire Night – In Celebration of Guy Fawkes
- Ants – They Really Are Amazing
- The Wonderful World of Mulch
My name is Kathy Rustell and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends. The information on our blog is here to help parents encouraging Kids Gardening and to respect nature by recycling, reducing water, re-using products, growing plants, fruit and vegetables, being healthy and having fun!