Make your own compost bin – You will need a clear plastic container with a lid, ask an adult to make 4 holes in the bottom to let the smelly liquid out as the compost is made.
- The Importance Of Hedges And Boundaries
- Companion Plants – which plants like growing next to each other
- Rivers of the World
- Rocky Road Krispie Cakes Recipe
- The Rainforests
- Trees of the World
- Why Soil is so important
- Bee Facts
- The Solar System For Kids
- Fungi- More than meets the eye.
- Santa Claus around the World
- Poppy Day
- Bonfire Night – In Celebration of Guy Fawkes
- Ants – They Really Are Amazing
- The Wonderful World of Mulch
My name is Kathy Rustell and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends. The information on our blog is here to help parents encouraging Kids Gardening and to respect nature by recycling, reducing water, re-using products, growing plants, fruit and vegetables, being healthy and having fun!