composting for children, organic gardening is a way to grow plants without using any harmful chemicals in the garden that might damage the soil. If soil has been damaged by chemicals is makes it harder for the plants to absorb nutrients making them an easier target for diseases and pests.
My name is Kathy Rustell and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends. The information on our blog is here to help parents encouraging Kids Gardening and to respect nature by recycling, reducing water, re-using products, growing plants, fruit and vegetables, being healthy and having fun!
My name is Kathy and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends, welcome to our online home.
- Rocky Road Krispie Cakes Recipe
- The Rainforests
- Trees of the World
- Why Soil is so important
- Bee Facts
- The Solar System For Kids
- Fungi- More than meets the eye.
- Santa Claus around the World
- Poppy Day
- Bonfire Night – In Celebration of Guy Fawkes
- Ants – They Really Are Amazing
- The Wonderful World of Mulch
- How To Make Your Own Driftwood Photo Frames
- Interesting Facts For Kids- Did You Know That?
- Mini Cheese and Tomato Pizza