Drawing on expert advice from the RHS, the book features an illustrated catalogue of more than 4,000 plants and flowers. Organised by colour, size, and type, rather than as an A-Z directory, and accompanied by beautiful, full-colour images, it will help you select the right varieties for your outdoor space. Browse the photographic catalogue to find at-a-glance plant choice inspiration, or use the extensive plant dictionary to look up more than 8,000 plant varieties and the best growing conditions for them.
My name is Kathy Rustell and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends. The information on our blog is here to help parents encouraging Kids Gardening and to respect nature by recycling, reducing water, re-using products, growing plants, fruit and vegetables, being healthy and having fun!
My name is Kathy and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends, welcome to our online home.
- Rocky Road Krispie Cakes Recipe
- The Rainforests
- Trees of the World
- Why Soil is so important
- Bee Facts
- The Solar System For Kids
- Fungi- More than meets the eye.
- Santa Claus around the World
- Poppy Day
- Bonfire Night – In Celebration of Guy Fawkes
- Ants – They Really Are Amazing
- The Wonderful World of Mulch
- How To Make Your Own Driftwood Photo Frames
- Interesting Facts For Kids- Did You Know That?
- Mini Cheese and Tomato Pizza