White Chocolate and Apricot Krispy Cakes
- 100g white chocolate
- 50g apricots
- 90g rice
- Cake cases
- Heatproof mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
Would you like our Dan The Gardener & Friends FREE Activity Book for kids packed full of colouring-in, dot to dot, word searches, recycling tips and diary sheets plus much more?
- Fill the saucepan half full of cold water, and place it on the hob. Turn the hob on allowing the water to boil. (Ask an adult to help you turn the hob on).
- Lay some cake cases on the wire rack ready.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place it in a heatproof bowl.
- Stand the bowl in the saucepan of simmering water and stir the chocolate until melted and no lumps. (Always be careful when near-boiling water).
- Add the Rice Krispies and apricots and mix well keep adding them until the chocolate is gone, making sure all the Rice
- Using spoons put the chocolate Rice
Krispiesinto the cake cases and allow the cakes to harden.
This recipe will make approximately 10 cakes if you want
Here are some great Children’s Cookery Books.