White Chocolate and Apricot Krispy Cakes Ingredients: 100g dark chocolate 50g raisins 50 small marsh mellows. 90g Rice Krispies 1 tbsp golden syrup Equipment: Cake cases Heatproof mixing bowl Wooden spoon Wire rack Saucepan...Read More
Tag: Rocky Road Krispie Cakes Recipe
My name is Kathy Rustell and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends. The information on our blog is here to help parents encouraging Kids Gardening and to respect nature by recycling, reducing water, re-using products, growing plants, fruit and vegetables, being healthy and having fun!
My name is Kathy and I am the creator of Dan the Gardener and Friends, welcome to our online home.
- Rocky Road Krispie Cakes Recipe
- The Rainforests
- Trees of the World
- Why Soil is so important
- Bee Facts
- The Solar System For Kids
- Fungi- More than meets the eye.
- Santa Claus around the World
- Poppy Day
- Bonfire Night – In Celebration of Guy Fawkes
- Ants – They Really Are Amazing
- The Wonderful World of Mulch
- How To Make Your Own Driftwood Photo Frames
- Interesting Facts For Kids- Did You Know That?
- Mini Cheese and Tomato Pizza